HACCP Plans and GMP Implementation training course
Our HACCP Plans and GMP Implementation course can provide you with the information and skills to develop, document and implement a hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) based food safety plan and to oversee its implementation and monitoring.
This course will also provide you with knowledge of the essential good manufacturing practices (GMP) required to implement a preventative HACCP based FSMS along with an overview of the intent and specific requirements of the BSI HACCP and GMP Certification Criteria to demonstrate due diligence in food processing and handling operations and minimize audit nonconformances.
|Online option: View and book your online training course now! Click here|
Who should attend?
Anyone who is likely to participate in developing, implementing and reviewing HACCP plans; or would like to further their knowledge in food safety risk assessment.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Apply CODEX HACCP food safety risk methodology
- Relate CODEX HACCP methodology to your company HACCP plans and the requirements of the BSI HACCP and GMP Certification Criteria
- Participate in developing and reviewing HACCP plans
How will I benefit?
- Develop a comprehensive HACCP plan based on the specific risk to your product and process
- Improved system and process management of food safety through a preventative risk-based HACCP FSMS
- Comply with industry and legal obligations for safe food production
- Improved record keeping and retrospective proof of compliance
What is included?
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate