ISO 55001:2014 Asset Management Systems: Key Elements of Auditing
This course provides key guidance and practical experience in planning, executing, and reporting management system audits of asset management. This innovative, one-day course provides a solid foundation in key aspects of the audit process. Delegates are taken through a structured programme that includes a balance of theory and practice using a combination of collaborative learning and practical activities.
Who should attend
- All personnel who are/will be coordinating internal audit activities within your organization
- Persons who have been given the responsibility to lead management system audits against the requirements of ISO 55001
- Existing asset management auditors who wish to refresh their skills
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the principles of auditing to ISO 55001:2014
- Introduce and apply a four theme approach to assessing the elements of ISO 55001 and their integration
- Prepare and conduct asset management audits
- Recognize the role of maturity models for continual improvement in asset management
What will I benefit?
- Appropriately trained auditors will bring added value to the audit process
- More efficient and effective auditing process against the requirements of ISO 55001:2014
- Your organization will be better placed to achieve and maintain compliance with the international standard for asset management
A certificate of attendance is awarded to delegates who complete the course.This course, when done in conjunction with the Fundamentals of Asset Management and Requirements of ISO 55001:2014 courses, aligns with the competence requirements for auditing and certification of asset management systems as outlined in ISO/IEC TS 17021-5:2014.