Many organizations have a need to control information and information systems. ISO/IEC 27002:2022 provides a set of controls that can be used to manage their information security risks, either as part of a conformant ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System or a set of globally accepted set of best practices that can be implemented in isolation or as a foundation for organizational guidelines. This course provides a review to the updated standard from ISO/IEC 27002:2013, what the key differences are and how an organization may implement these changes should they choose to do so.
Understand the requirements of this management system standard with this online, self-paced eLearning course offering you complete flexibility.
BSI’s eLearning courses are market leading and available 24/7. Developed by top subject matter experts, they contain the same high-quality content you will find in our tutor-led training, but with the added benefit of being able to learn at your own pace and at any time.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Learn how to effectively prepare an information security controls set using the guidance in ISO/IEC 27002:2022
- Gain an understanding of the new structure of the standard
- Understand the new controls in ISO/IEC 27002:2022
This course is designed for ISO/IEC 27001 qualified implementers and auditors or those with equivalent knowledge and experience. Suggested job roles include:
- Those responsible for implementing and managing an information security management system
- Those with responsibilities for auditing their information security management system
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Define the changes to ISO/IEC 27002:2022
- Determine how to use the control attributes in the management of
- ISO/IEC 27002 control sets
- Demonstrate how to identify organizational attributes
- Implement new controls within ISO/IEC 27002 if relevant to your organization
- This is an online, interactive eLearning course.
- You will have access to the course for 12 months.
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.