Quality Management Systems (QMS) Implementing Training Course (ISO 9001:2015)
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective QMS can cost you time, money and customers. That’s why it’s important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on ISO 9001:2015 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 9001:2015. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your QMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements course.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 9001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Considering key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective QMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction.
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.