This training combines our ISO 45001 requirements and implementation courses, with an additional 2 days of content with examination. This will provide you with: An in depth understanding of the standard; the best practice methods to implement the standard within your organization; and ensure its effectiveness by teaching you management skills such as leadership, effective delegation, problem solving and motivation.
How will I benefit?
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Develop the management skills to be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective ISO 45001 management system within your organization
- Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the courses exam
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of an ISO 45001 management system.
Delegates will have the knowledge to explain:
- What is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
- Why an OH&S MS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of ISO 45001 and its intended outcome
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of ISO 45001
- The main requirements of ISO 45001
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 45001 following the PDCA cycle
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
- The benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective OH&S MS
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 45001
- Implement key concepts of ISO 45001
- Implement key requirements of ISO 45001
- Identify the leadership skills, based on best practice, to lead the implementation of a Management System, including:
- Leading the implementation project
- Support and planning tools
- Facilitating organizational change
- Effective delegation
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.