How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Nurture the skillset you need to be an internal auditor and bring added value to the internal audit process
- Enable your organization to remain conformant to the international standard for Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ISO 37001)
- Develop the skills to deliver internal audits for your organization and improve your knowledge of anti-bribery management systems
Anyone with responsibility for anti-bribery management, including:
- All personnel who are/will be coordinating anti-bribery management system internal audit activities within your organization
- People who are responible for auditing the anti-bribery management system within their organzation
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the principles of auditing; and the principles of auditing to ISO 37001:2016
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Initiate, prepare and conduct the audit activities
- Complete the audit
- Perform audit follow-up activities
Our unique accelerated approach fast tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities, and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance. Practical activities will accompany each of the key steps involved in the anti-bribery management audit process.
The course is aimed at personnel who already have an understanding of ISO 37001:2016 (as the requirements of this standard are not taught on this internal auditor’s course it is strongly recommended that delegates who do not have this understanding attend the one-day requirements training course).
We also recommend that you have an awareness of generic risk assessments and basic understanding of anti-bribery principles and terminology.
Some delegates on this course will have already attended our Understanding Bribery and Effective Due Diligence course and Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS): Requirements of ISO 37001:2016 course.
We also recommend that delegates have an understanding of how their organization operates and the risk assessment approach currently employed in their organizations should one exist.
- Course Folder
- Pen and Notepad
- Certificate of attendance
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
If you have any enquiries, let us know how can we help you.
Call: +91 80815 80815
Email us: email@example.com