Auditor training courses
With the demand for businesses to be ‘greener’ and for more efficient growing, environmental management is now a key focus for all organizations. BSI's products and services can help organizations not only to become greener and more socially responsible but can help save money and reduce waste.
Sustainable practice is the path to success now and for the long term
In 1992, the same year as the first Earth Summit in Rio, BSI brought together industry experts and innovators to create the world’s first environmental standard. Since then, we’ve worked with industry, governments and consumers to agree best practice standards that cover the range of sustainability issues facing organizations of all sizes, focusing on 6 key areas as mentioned below. The benefits are measurable and will drive growth.
- Reduce your operating costs and waste to improve the bottom line
- Become the supplier of choice and win new business with independently endorsed credentials
- Achieve competitive advantage by taking a leadership position on sustainable issues
- Keep ahead of regulation and liability issues through proactive compliance
- Create a positive brand image by communicating and managing environmental, social and ethical issues
- Demonstrate your green credentials in tenders and business opportunities
Training courses for Sustainability
We offer a range of training courses designed to help Sustainability sector to achieve widely recognised Management Systems worldwide growing market share and giving employees clearly defined roles and responsibilities.