ISO 41001:2018 Awareness Training Course
This course has been designed help you get familiarised with requirements of the international standard of Facility Management – Management Systems viz. ISO 41001:2018. This course helps you in understanding on how to align your current FM practices to the FM System as per the guidance of ISO 41001:2018
You shall be able to understand the requirements of an effective FM System.
Who should attend?
Facilities Managers, Facilities services providers, Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 41001:2018 based FM System
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Terms & Definitions as per ISO 41011
- Clauses as per ISO 41001:2018
- Process approach of an effective FM System
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to:
- Understand benefits and requirements of ISO 41001:2018
- Develop skills for aligning your FM practices with ISO 41001:2018 FM System
- Assess your organization’s current level of implementation and management of FM System vis-à-vis requirements of the international standard
What is included?
Detailed course notes and lunch provided.
Prerequisites: You should have a good knowledge of key principles and processes of Facility Management.