ISO 41001:2018 Awareness Training Course
Course Aim: Familiarise with ISO 41001:2018 (Facility Management – Management Systems – Requirements and guidance for use) – Terms & Definitions; Clauses & Intended outcomes
Course Description: Over the last two decades, Facilities Management has evolved from a mere support function to a critical function, encompassing the whole gamut of services that provide high availability and excellent working experience for internal and external customers. Being one of the biggest enablers of business, Facilities Management is responsible for smooth functioning of all business lines, whether premises related or services related. Facilities Management function is expected to provide the following tangible benefits to business:
Improved workforce productivity, safety and health and well-being, through provision of Physical security, Environmental management and Occupational health and Safety
Improved efficiency and effectiveness, thus improving cost benefits to organizations; and High service availability and execution of business continuity (readiness to respond and minimize crisis situations).
This course helps you in understanding on the basic requirements and best practices of Facilities management system, as per the internationally acknowledged ISO 41001:2018 management standard on Facilities Management.
Who should attend?
Facilities Managers, Facilities services providers, Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 41001:2018 based FM System
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Terms & Definitions as per ISO 41011
- Requirements of Facilities Management as per ISO 41001:2018
- Process approach, for an effective FM System
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to:
- Understand benefits and requirements of ISO 41001:2018
- Develop skills for educating your team on the requirements of a Facilities Management System based on ISO 41001:2018 standard
What is included?
- Detailed course notes and lunch provided.
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.