Certified Lead Implementer Professional (CLIP) for ISO 41001:2018 Facility Management System
Course Aim: To train and certify professionals engaged in Facility Management and enhance their skills for of establishing, documenting, implementing, maintaining and continually improving a Facility Management System (FMS) that will consistently improve organizational performance to the benefit of its stake-holders.
To be able to lead the function of establishing, implementing and maintenance of Facility management – Management System and continually improve its effectiveness. This is a modular course covering:
- Understanding requirements of Facility management – Management system standard ISO 41001:2018 and their application to effectively and efficiently manage the processes of the organization
- Practical training to establish, document, implement, maintain and continually improve facility management system as per the standard
- In-depth knowledge and practice to plan, conduct, report and closing of Internal Facility management – Management system audit and continual improvement of the effectiveness of the Internal Audit Process.
- Learning and practicing effective management of Corrective Actions (including Preventive Actions) and Continual Improvement practices.
Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake the development, implementation and continual improvement of the effectiveness of FMS through management of documentation, audits, corrective action and continual improvement functions.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in establishment, implementation and maintenance of FMS; corrective action (including Preventive Action) management and functioning of continual improvement in the organization; Conducting Internal Audits of their Facility management – Management System.
Prerequisites: You should have a good knowledge of key principles of a FMS. Understanding of ISO 41001:2018 Requirements will help a faster understanding. It will also help if you have other management systems implemented like 14001, 45001 etc.
Our high impact accelerated learning approach is proven to fast-track learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of material and greater impact on job performance.
What will I learn?
You will learn to:
- Understand Why FMS is important to an organization
- What are the benefits of FMS
- What are the key concepts and principles in ISO 41001:2018
- What terms and definitions are used in the standard
- What are the main requirements of ISO 41001:2018
- Identify a typical framework to implement and FMS compliant with ISO 41001:2018 following the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Establish, implement and improve Facility management – Management System including Documentation Management
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Manage Non-conformities, Corrective Actions (including Preventive Actions) and continual improvement processes.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- To understand concepts of Facility Management and importance of the Facility management – Management System
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- To interpret requirements of ISO 41001:2018 standard and its effective application for managing and improving the functioning of an organization through Process Approach.
- To understand and develop skills for implementation of Facility management – Management System to manage processes of the organization.
- Understanding and developing skills for planning, conduct and follow-up of FMS audits directed towards maintenance and continual improvements of the FMS
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- To understand and develop skills for Corrective Action (including Preventive Actions) Management and Continual Improvement Project management.
What is included?
- Detailed course notes and lunch provided.
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On successful completion of the course, you’ll be awarded a CLIP certificate (Certified Lead Implementer Professional – FMS) and your name will be registered on BSI India’s web site (under Directory of ISO 41001 CLIP professionals)