PCI-DSS ver. 3.2 (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Implementation Training
This 2 day PCI DSS v3.2 Training is primarily aimed at enabling you to understand and implement PCI DSS Standard successfully in your organization.
You will gain a clear conception of the various requirements of the Payment Card Industry Standards, and discover the intent behind each of its requirements.
The standard basically requires to:
- Build and maintain a secure IT network
- Protect cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
- Maintain an information security policy
Who should attend this training?
- Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of PCI
DSS ver.3.2 into an organization
- Designed for those with implementing PCI DSS responsibility
- Those planning to implement a system or new to managing a system
- Anyone working within information security, including consultants.
Day – 1
- Introduction to PCI-DSS
- Route to Compliance
- PCI-DSS Scoping
- Requirement 1 and 2
Day – 2
- Requirements 2 to 12
- Q and A Sessions
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the Payment Card Industry.
- An understanding of PCI DSS to ensure better protection of cardholder data.
- Conduct a base line review of the organizations current position with regard to PCI DSS ver. 3.2
- Interpret the requirements of PCI DSS ver. 3.2 from an implementation perspective in the context of their organization
- Implement PCI DSS ver. 3.2 in the organisation
There are no formal pre-requisites to attending this course. However, the candidate should have experience in Information Security.
- Refreshments/ Lunch
- Course Folder
- Pen and Notepad
- Certificate of attendance