Introduction to PAS 99 Integrated Management System Training
Get the most out of all your management systems with our Introduction a PAS 99 Integrated Management System training course. Discover the benefits of streamlining and simplifying all your standards frameworks with PAS 99 to achieve greater transparency across your business. Learn to align ISO 9001 with ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001 and more. And by integrating each system it will become easier to maintain and improve performance across all of them.Many of our management systems are designed to be integrated, saving you time and cost.
Who should attend?
- Who already have or intends to have all the three standards implemented / plan to
- Managers / personnel who are coordinating audit activities of each standard independently
- Existing auditors who wish to refresh their skills in Integrated Audits
Benefits to your business
- Cost-savings from Elimination of Duplicative Work
- Reduction of Audit time in doing individual Audits
- Reduction of Complexity in understanding
- Better Cohesiveness and Consistency
- More focused & better-tuned Business ‘Engine’
- Common visible framework for managing business and risks
- Management & Customer confidence
- Assurance to community and regulators
- Through sessions and exercises delegates will be able to identify the stages of audits:
- Principles of auditing
- Managing an audit programme
- Audit activities
- Initiating the audit
- Preparing for audit
- Conducting audit
- Finalising the audit
- Audit follow-up
How will I benefit by the training?
- Better business focus
- More efficiency
- Less bureaucracy
- Reduced costs
- Simplified approach to the management of existing system
What's included in the training?
- Training materials, Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)