Integrated Management System (IMS) Internal Auditor Course (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018)
Learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System in an Integrated Manner.
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction, noncompliance to interested party requirements and expectations, loss of brand image, irreparable impact on environment, possible ill health and injury to the personnel at workplace (worst being fatal incident)
Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 to boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective Integrated Internal Audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action where necessary and evaluate its effectiveness.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards. You will learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct internal audit, compile the audit findings, communicate audit results to the leadership and process owners and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in establishing, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of Integrated Management System to requirements of ISO 9001:2015 (QMS), ISO 14001:2015 (EMS) and ISO 45001:2018 (OH&SMS).
Prerequisites: You should have a good know knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards and knowledge on the key principles of a the respective standards. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 requirements course.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to assess the conformance of the Integrated Management System to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Integrated Management System Internal Audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Integrated Management System Audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its IMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions to improve the IMS performance
- Includes refreshments, lunch and delegate manual, training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)