Audit Questioning Techniques Online Training
A quality audit meets all of its objectives. And you can make this happen with our Audit Questioning Techniques Online Training Course. Be confident asking who, why, what, where, when and how to ensure your audit techniques deliver real results.
Study online and understand how audit questioning techniques influence the programme’s outcome. Learn to vary your approach to get the most out of your audit and get to grips with the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle – the four step process that will give you essential focus. Establish criteria around the results you want to achieve, make these happen and monitor the results to ensure you’re meeting your targets. And you can use this information to identify opportunities for improvement, playing your part in business success.
Who should attend?
“BSI was recognised as the most credible certification body, so was the natural choice.”
- Auditors who want to refresh their training and improve their skills
What will I learn?
- Structure your questions around clear audit objectives
- Understand the PDCA cycle and its impact on audit outcomes
- Confidently vary audit questioning techniques as appropriate
- Draw links between and meet audit and business objectives
- Raise awareness of the audit programme and gain buy-in across your organisation
- Achieve professional recognition through involvement with audit programmes
How will I benefit?
- Benefit from efficient internal auditing processes
- Use effective audits to maintain management system certification
- Align your audit plan and business objectives to improve performance
- Raise awareness of the benefits of auditing across your organisation
- Motivate staff by encouraging professional development
- Single user access
- Contact us if you would like a multiuser licence or a personalised version for your organisation