ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Implementation Training Course
Course Aim: To provide a typical framework for implementing a service management system (SMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 is the internationally recognized standard for a service management system. It supports the management of the service lifecycle, including the planning, design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to meet agreed requirements, so they deliver value for customers, users and the service provider.
By attending this course you’ll discover how to implement an SMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018. Using a step-by-step approach with the aid of a toolkit, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation and implement your SMS.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 SMS
Prerequisites: You should have a good knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 and the key principles of an SMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Requirements course.
What will I learn in the training?
By the end of the course you will have the knowledge to:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to your organization in relation to implementing an effective SMS
- Prepare for third party certification
You will have the skills to:
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- Create and support the implementation of an action plan
- Implement key requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
How will I benefit by the training?
By attending this BSI training course, you’ll:
- Become familiar with a typical framework for implementing an SMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Get a sound basis to focus your implementation efforts so that it benefits you and your organization.
- Gain the ability to recognize where adjustments might need to be made, to accommodate your particular situation and progress made to date
- Increase your knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000-1 key concepts and requirements
- Develop the skills to conduct your own baseline review of your organization’s current position with regards to ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Understand the certification process and benefit of integrating multiple management systems
- Detailed course notes, lunch and implementation toolkit also provided.
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)