ISO 9001:2015 Senior Management Briefing
Understand the purpose of ISO 9001:2015 and the leadership responsibilities outlined in the standard.
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization’s Quality Management System (QMS). This executive session highlights the benefits of an effective QMS and introduces you to the key requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Through this, you’ll gain a better understanding of both your organization’s obligations and your personal responsibilities. Upon completion, you’ll be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
Who should attend?
Senior managers of organizations implementing or running ISO 9001:2015.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Leadership responsibilities in line with ISO 9001 requirements
- Context, potential risks and opportunities
- Setting the policy and direction of your organization’s QMS
- Considerations for integrating the QMS into business processes, strategy and decision making
- Methods to demonstrate active leadership in ensuring requirements are met.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to quality
- Ensure quality objectives are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your QMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
- Training course notes