ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Virtual Online Training Course On Our Connected Learning Live Platform
Course Aim: Learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
This training content will be delivered via BSI’s Connected Learning Live Platform as a virtual classroom with the BSI tutor. This will provide the delegate with the flexibility of attending it from the convenience of home or office, without travelling to BSI facility. A stable internet connection, headset with USB connection, a quiet and suitable work area. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.
Course Description: An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 9001:2015. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 9001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its QMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions.
What is included?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
"This training fee is applicable only for residents of India and the Indian subcontinent"