Implementing an ISO 9001 training course
Brief course description
An effective implementation is essential if organizations are to maximize the cost saving, performance, and customer satisfaction benefits of ISO 9001:2008.
In this practical two-day course, a skilled instructor will guide you through the implementation process by explaining the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and how they can be applied using international best practice methods. Using a step-by-step approach, you will learn how to develop an implementation plan, create the necessary documentation, monitor the quality management system, and achieve continual system and quality improvement.
A series of hands-on exercises, together with a take-home toolkit will help you to learn effectively while also providing information that can be referenced during your organization’s implementation process.
Who should attend to the training?
- Anyone responsible for implementing ISO 9001:2008
- Those who want to learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Managers or executives involved in delivering ISO 9001:2008
What will I learn in the training?
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Recognize the business benefits of a management system
- Identify the structure and requirements contained in ISO 9001
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 and relate them to existing processes in your organization
- Describe management responsibilities throughout the implementation process
- Describe the resources necessary for implementation
- Identify implementation tasks and deliverables
- Create an implementation plan to apply the requirements of a quality management system in your organization
- Maintain and continually improve your quality management system
How will I benefit by the training?
- Gain competitive edge with a world-class quality management system
- Reap the rewards of an international quality standard and boost stakeholder confidence
- Build a culture of achieving, maintaining and improving quality standards
- Share knowledge and support employees with clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- Encourage greater understanding of ISO 9001:2008 across your organisation
What's included in the training?
- Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note)