ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Certified Lead Implementer Professional (CLIP) Virtual Online Training Course On Our Connected Learning Live Platform
Course Aim: To train and certify Quality Professionals capable of establishing, documenting, Implementing, maintaining and continually improving (Self-Sustaining) Quality Management System that will consistently improve organizational performance to the benefit of its stake-holders.
To be able to lead the function of establishing, implementing and maintenance of Quality Management System and continually improve its effectiveness. This is a modular course covering:
- General Quality concepts and 7-Quality Management Principles
- Understanding requirements of Quality Management system standard ISO9001:2015 and their application to effectively and efficiently manage the processes of the organization
- Practical training to establish, document, implement, maintain and continually improve quality management system as per the standard
- In-depth knowledge and practice to plan, conduct, report and closing of Internal Quality management system audit and continual improvement of the effectiveness of the Internal Audit Process.
- Learning and practicing effective management of Corrective Actions and Continual Improvement practices.
Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake the development, implementation and continual improvement of the effectiveness of QMS through management of documentation, audits, corrective action and continual improvement functions.
This training content will be delivered via BSI’s Connected Learning Live Platform as a virtual classroom with the BSI tutor. This will provide the delegate with the flexibility of attending it from the convenience of home or office, without travelling to BSI facility. A stable internet connection, headset with USB connection, a quiet and suitable work area. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in establishment, implementation and maintenance of QMS; corrective action management and functioning of continual improvement in the organization; Conducting Internal Audits of their Quality management System.
What will you learn?
You will learn to:
- Understand Why QMS is important to an organization
- What are the benefits of QMS & the background of QMS
- What are the key concepts and principles in ISO 9001:2015
- What terms and definitions are used in the standard
- What are the main requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Identify a typical framework to implement and QMS compliant with ISO 9001:2015 following the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Establish, implement and improve Quality Management System including Documentation Management
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Manage Non-conformities, Corrective Actions and continual improvement processes.
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- To understand concepts of Quality and importance of the Quality Management Principles.
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- To interpret requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard and its effective application for managing and improving the functioning of an organization through Process Approach.
- To understand and develop skills for implementation of Quality Management System to manage processes of the organization.
- Understanding and developing skills for planning, conduct and follow-up of QMS audits directed towards maintenance and continual improvements of the QMS
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- To understand and develop skills for Corrective Action Management and Continual Improvement Project management.
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
"This training fee is applicable only for residents of India and the Indian subcontinent"