ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Certified Lead Implementer Professional (CLIP) Virtual Online Training Course On Our Connected Learning Live Platform
Course Aim: To train and certify Quality Professionals capable of establishing, documenting, Implementing, maintaining and continually improving (Self-Sustaining) Quality Management System that will consistently improve organizational performance to the benefit of its stake-holders.
To be able to lead the function of establishing, implementing and maintenance of Quality Management System and continually improve its effectiveness. This is a modular course covering:
- General Quality concepts and 7-Quality Management Principles
- Understanding requirements of Quality Management system standard ISO9001:2015 and their application to effectively and efficiently manage the processes of the organization
- Practical training to establish, document, implement, maintain and continually improve quality management system as per the standard
- In-depth knowledge and practice to plan, conduct, report and closing of Internal Quality management system audit and continual improvement of the effectiveness of the Internal Audit Process.
- Learning and practicing effective management of Corrective Actions and Continual Improvement practices.
Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake the development, implementation and continual improvement of the effectiveness of QMS through management of documentation, audits, corrective action and continual improvement functions.
This training content will be delivered via BSI’s Connected Learning Live Platform as a virtual classroom with the BSI tutor. This will provide the delegate with the flexibility of attending it from the convenience of home or office, without travelling to BSI facility. A stable internet connection, headset with USB connection, a quiet and suitable work area. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.