Certified Lead Implementer Professional (CLIP) for BS ISO/ IEC 50001:2011 Energy Management System
Using a stepwise approach, this five-day course provides guidance on how to implement an effective ISO 50001 energy management system (EnMS). The course enables organizations to establish the systems and processes necessary to improve energy performance, energy efficiency, and help reduce energy consumption and costs. Work with our world-class energy trainers on our Certified Lead Implementer Professional Training Course to guide your organisation to take a systematic approach towards achieving continual improvement in energy management.
A skilled instructor will review the requirements of the standard from an implementation perspective, while covering a step-by-step implementation approach. The course includes guidance on developing an implementation plan, creating necessary documentation, monitoring an energy management system and achieving continual improvement in energy performance. Hands-on exercises and a take-home toolkit will help you to learn effectively while also providing information that can be referenced during your organization’s implementation process. The course will also discuss integrating ISO 50001 with other management systems, such as ISO 14001.
By training with us you will gain an internationally recognized qualification that enables you to implement an exceptional energy management standard in your organization. In becoming a Certified Lead Implementer Professional you can also set the highest standard of energy management tailored to your organization.
You will also take away sound knowledge of ISO 50001, ISO 50004 (Guidance for implementation, maintenance and improvement of an EnMS) and how best to apply this.
An examination is held on the final day and successful delegates will be awarded the BSI CLIP Certificate.
Who should become EnMS Certified Lead Implementer Professional?
- Those interested in improving energy performance and energy efficiency
- Those who want to implement an ISO 50001 EnMS
- Those with a responsibility for energy management
- Energy managers (management representatives, plant managers, facility managers)
- Energy coordinators (process owners, engineers)
- Energy management consultants
- Participants who successfully complete the course will be issued a certificate by BSI
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Discuss the fundamentals of energy management
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 50001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the resources needed to implement ISO 50001
- Develop energy policies, processes, targets and measuring methods
- Develop a plan to implement an ISO 50001 EnMS
- Define and develop baseline energy performance indicators
- Integrate the EnMS with other management systems
- Establish internal benchmarking, measuring and documenting for improving energy performance
- Complete the Certified Lead Implementer Professional ISO/IEC 50001 Certificate Exam
- Develop skills to conduct Internal Audit as per ISO 50001 standards requirements
How will your organization benefit?
- Save money by improving energy efficiency and performance, and reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and other related environmental impacts
- Competence to implement ISO 50001
- Confidence in your ability to implement a robust EnMS
- Competence to build awareness and understanding of best practice EnMS within your organization
- Confidence to build a system that meets legal requirements and achieves energy performance targets
- Improve efficiency and gain industry and customer recognition
- Help the integration of ISO 50001 with other management systems to save resources
What will include in program?
- Refreshments & Lunch
- Delegate Training Course Folder, Pen & Notepad
- Case Studies
- CLIP Certificate of attending/passing the examination