ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Lead Auditor (Non IRCA) Training Course
Become a business continuity lead auditor with our ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training course. Gain industry recognition and pave the way to continuing ISO 22301 compliance. Ensure excellence in business continuity management by leading independent audits, managing auditing teams at each stage of the audit process. As an ISO 22301 lead auditor your findings can make sure business continuity management systems provide the capability to deal with disruptions to your organization.
Who should attend?
Those who score more than 70% will be awarded a lead auditor certificate.
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Risk, information security, IT and operations managers and consultants
- Existing auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to improve business continuity through an independent audit.
What will I learn?
- The scope, concepts and requirements ISO 22301
- Confidence planning and leading an ISO 22301 audit
- Manage auditing teams and improve analysing and reporting skills Stay up-to-date with business continuity best practice.
How will I benefit?
- Qualified ISO 22301 lead auditor expertise in your organization
- Be able to protect and recover critical business systems during disruption
- Prepare for the unexpected effectively by maintaining ISO 22301 compliance
- Build customer confidence through commitment to business continuity.
- Exam and certification
- Course notes