Implementing ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
You’ve invested the time in understanding the requirements of ISO 22301. Now you can apply it to your organization by building your own ISO 22301 compliant business continuity management system. Work with us and you will be able to identify and help protect your most critical business functions, reducing the risks to your business and ensuring its long term success.
Are you ready for implementation?
We can help you get ready. Regardless of the size of your organization or the nature of what you do, ISO 22301 takes the hassle out of business continuity management, saving you having to reinvent the wheel. The threats you face are as specific to your organization as the functions you consider essential. That’s why we offer customized packages to help you put business continuity at the forefront of what you do. An ISO 22301 package can be customized to include only the products and services that your business needs. We have tools to help you integrate BCM into your existing business operating system. And we’ll make sure that you soon master business continuity management.
Top tips for implementing ISO 22301
- Get commitment and support from senior management.
- Engage the whole business with good internal communication.
- Compare existing business continuity management system with ISO 22301 requirements.
- Get customer and supplier feedback on current business continuity management processes.
- Establish an implementation team to get the best results.
- Map out and share roles, responsibilities and timescales.
- Adapt the basic principles of the ISO 22301 standard to your business.
- Motivate staff involvement with training and incentives.
- Share ISO 22301 knowledge and encourage staff to train as internal auditors.
- Regularly review your ISO 22301 system to make sure it remains effective and you are continually improving it.
Why choose BSI?
We pioneered standards more than 100 years ago and today we’re the market leader. We help over 80,000 organizations ranging from top global brands to small ambitious businesses in 172 countries worldwide to gain an edge over their competition. As one of the few organizations that understands standards from start to end, we don’t only assess how well you’re meeting them, we create new standards from scratch and train teams globally to use them and perform better. Our knowledge can transform your organization.