CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Conversion (Environmental Management Systems) Virtual Online Training Course On Our Connected Learning Live Platform
Course Aim: This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of environmental management systems against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Course Description: Are you already a CQI and IRCA Certificated Lead Auditor (or acceptable alternative) in a management system other than environmental management?
Do you already have good knowledge of ISO 14001:2008 requirements, and the key principles of an EMS? If so, this course is for you!
Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through auditing an organization’s processes in relation to ISO 14001 and, over three days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful EMS audit. You’ll acquire the knowledge and skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an EMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational environmental performance.
This training content will be delivered via BSI’s Connected Learning Live Platform as a virtual classroom with the BSI tutor. This will provide the delegate with the flexibility of attending it from the convenience of home or office, without travelling to BSI facility. A stable internet connection, headset with USB connection, a quiet and suitable work area. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.
Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s processes in relation to ISO 14001:2015, and has met the prerequisites for attending (see below).
(Essential) You are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
a) Management systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement
b) Environmental management
The intended outcomes of an environmental management system:
- Enhancement of environmental performance
- Fulfilment of compliance obligations
- Achievement of environmental objectives
c) ISO 14001
Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and the commonly used environmental management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 14001:2015
d) Management system audit
Knowledge of management systems audit is required through the satisfactory completion of a CQI and IRCA Certified (or the acceptable alternative) Lead Auditor Training course in another discipline
Delegates who have not successfully completed a CQI and IRCA Certified (or acceptable alternative) Lead Auditor Training course in another discipline are unlikely to complete this 24 hour course successfully and will find the 40 hours ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor (EMS) Training course more appropriate.
What will I learn?
On successful completion, you’ll have the knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third party audits of environmental management systems against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Describe the purpose of an environmental management system and of environmental management systems standards
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an environmental management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO/IEC 17021 where appropriate)
Our high impact accelerated, learning approach is proven to fast-track learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of material and greater impact on job performance.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing audit processes in line with the latest requirements
- Meet training requirements for CQI and IRCA certification
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
"This training fee is applicable only for residents of India and the Indian subcontinent"
"Examination will be conducted online via an e-assessment platform 'Questionmark'. Invigilation will be done through delegate’s webcam and microphone."