BS ISO 10002:2014 Complaints Handling Process Implementation Virtual Online Training Course On Our Connected Learning Live Platform
An effective customer complaints management can cost you brand image, time, money and customers. That's why it's important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework for complaints management, based on ISO 10002:2014 helps your business consistently address the customer's complaints and concerns.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organisations' current position and implement the key principles of ISO 10002:2014. Using a step-by-step approach, you'll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your CMS and achieve continual customer satisfaction.
This training content will be delivered via BSI’s Connected Learning Live Platform as a virtual classroom with the BSI tutor. This will provide the delegate with the flexibility of attending it from the convenience of home or office, without travelling to BSI facility. A stable internet connection, headset with USB connection, a quiet and suitable work area. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 10002:2014 CMS.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 10002:2014 following the PDCA management approach
- Considering key concepts and requirements of ISO 10002:2014 from an implementation perspective
- How to implement key concepts and requirements of ISO 10002:2014
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 10002:2014
- How to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective CMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer’s concerns leading to improvement of inherent processes
- Identify process that need further improvement to enhance the quality of the products and services offered that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction.
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
"This training fee is applicable only for residents of India and the Indian subcontinent"