Cloud Computing Security Virtual Online Training Course On Our Connected Learning Live Platform: Advanced Cloud Security Auditing for CSA STAR Certification
In conjunction with the CSA, BSI has developed the CSA STAR Certification scheme to measure the robustness and performance of cloud security. It gives cloud service providers the ability to prove that their registration to the Cloud Security Alliance’s (CSA’s) Security, Trust and Assurance Registry (STAR) has been independently assessed against the new CSA STAR certification maturity model.
Led by an experienced tutor, this advanced course commences with the 1 day ‘Auditing Cloud Security for CSA STAR Certification’ programme before concentrating on how a CSA STAR rating is determined using a detailed case study on day 2.
This training content will be delivered via BSI’s Connected Learning Live Platform as a virtual classroom with the BSI tutor. This will provide the delegate with the flexibility of attending it from the convenience of home or office, without travelling to BSI facility. A stable internet connection, headset with USB connection, a quiet and suitable work area. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.
Who should attend?
ISO/IEC 27001 qualified auditors or those with equivalent knowledge and experience. Suggested job roles include:
- Network security managers
- Information security consultants
- Cyber Security principals
- IT Risk and Security managers
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Define the criteria for STAR certification
- Describe the CCM and how it relates to ISO/IEC 27001
- Define the specific control areas of the CCM and differentiate between them
- Explain what maturity is and how the STAR certification maturity model works
- Describe what maturity is and how the STAR certification maturity model works
- Demonstrate how to apply the maturity model when auditing a provider’s security controls
- Apply the maturity model when auditing a provider’s security controls
- Calculate a maturity score for each CCM control area
- Derive a provider’s maturity level from the maturity scores
- Demonstrate how to recommend STAR certification
By attending this course delegates will learn how to effectively prepare a cloud service provider for a CSA STAR audit and have sufficient knowledge and skills to conduct 1st and 2nd party audits.
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
"This training fee is applicable only for residents of India and the Indian subcontinent"