Better business relationships lead to better business performance. Get the best out of partnerships working with our Introduction to BS 11000 Collaborative Relationships – setting you one step ahead.
Working with other organisations on a collaborative basis, you can gain competitive advantage through better cost, resource and risk management, as well as encouraging innovation. Understand how by learning about BS 11000, its eight-stage structure and principles. Gain a sound understanding of the benefits of managing effective collaborative relationships and how to really benefit from partnership working. You will work with expert trainers to review all BS 11000 requirements and find out how to guarantee excellent delivery and achieve outstanding supplier and customer relationships.
- Those who work in an environment where collaborative working will improve performance and bring mutual benefit.
- Understand the scope and principles of BS 11000
- Apply the eight stage framework to your organisation
- Understand the benefits of applying and achieving BS 11000 standards
- Identify and close gaps in your current partnership processes
- Share knowledge and build awareness of BS 11000
- Help your business succeed and gain professional recognition.
- Training course notes