The course helps you transition a quality management system (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015. It combines a 1-day Transition to ISO 9001:2015 course with an extra day of implementation activities. You’ll learn how ISO 9001:2015 is different to ISO 9001:2008 and discover proven ways to effectively tackle the transition.
This course will help you:
- Use gap analysis tools and templates to evaluate your current system
- Apply the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Implement the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Identify new requirements for documented information
- Develop an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
The course is addressed to those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition.
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.