Internal auditing to AS9100 revision C
Don’t let standards slip – take the lead in maintaining quality management systems with our Internal Auditing to AS9100 revision C training course and ensure your business is recognised as a trusted supplier.
Reduce risk, improve safety and meet international quality standards with AS9100 certification and maintain these standards to achieve continual improvement with internal auditing capability.
The two-day course will give you the tools to audit to the appropriate Aviation, Space and Defence industry level. Working with expert trainers you will gain detailed understanding covering ISO 19011 requirements, as well as planning, implementing, managing and reporting on an internal audit.
Who should attend?
“The proactive attitude of the BSI staff gave us confidence in the service. The strategic approach to auditing was a breath of fresh air to continually improve rather than highlight our weaknesses.”
- Quality managers and consultants
- Internal and external auditors
- Those responsible for implementing AS9100 into an organisation.
What will I learn?
- Appreciate ISO 9001 quality management principles in relation to AS9100
- Gain in-depth understanding of AS9100 requirements
- Understand what’s required of an AS9100 internal auditor
- Be confident planning, implementing and managing an AS9100 internal audit
- Lead on reporting and follow up action
- Gain CPD points and professional recognition.
How will I benefit?
- Ensure AS9100 standards of safety and reliability in your organisation
- Benefit from having employees with auditing expertise
- Be confident your quality management systems are AS9100 compliant
- Achieve continual improvements across your organisation
- Boost customer confidence and industry reputation
- Motivate employees through professional development.
- You will gain 15 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes