This BSI ISO 9001:2015 requirements eLearning course teaches you the key terms, definitions, and foundations of ISO 9001:2015, so you can better meet customer needs.
This is an excellent introduction to the principles of quality standards for anyone involved in the establishment, implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system (QMS). Set against the backdrop of today’s competitive and demanding consumer environment, the course covers concepts that include risk-based thinking, process approach, plan-do-check-act, and the seven management principles. In this step on your learning journey with BSI, you will also learn about the structure of this standard, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards.
Available as in-person training or self-paced, e-learning, this ISO 9001:2015 requirements training course helps you to put quality at the heart of your organization. You will gain a thorough understanding of ISO 9001:2015, equipped for continuous improvement and long-term quality success.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the requirements of this management system standard and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, this online, self-paced course offers you complete flexibility.
You can study in your own time when it suits you, and you can access the course from any internet-enabled device 24/7.
How will I benefit?
- Identifying the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Understanding the structure of an effective QMS and how it applies to your organization
- Knowing how to manage quality, drive improvement, and better retain customers
You will learn about:
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and 7 management principles.
- This is an online, interactive eLearning course.
- You’ll have access to the course for 12 months.
- Gain an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Delegates can take the Requirements online exam after completing the course to validate the knowledge they learnt on the course and receive a certificate of attainment.