WEEELABEX General Training for Operators
Together with the WEEELABEX organization BSI offers training courses about the WEEELABEX scheme. The course will be delivered by a qualified lead auditor who can share his experience with you.
Who should attend?
These trainings are of interest of all stakeholders who have to deal with these regulations like recycling companies, government (licensing and enforcement agencies) and advisors.
The first training is on 12-14 January 2016 in Amsterdam.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Give a description of the CV Process
- Understand the description of documents related to the CV Process
- Explain and clarify the Standards requirements
- Understand the explanation of the system and rules for listing and de-listing
What is the Training Schedule?
The training course will take 3 days:
- Introduction of WEEELABEX organization
- Conformity Verification process
- Listing, Delisting and Appeal process
- Eligibility of treatment operators
- Types of audits and batch tests
- Audit reports, audit documents and audit follow-up
- The WEEELABEX treatment standard:
- Administrative and organizational requirements
- Technical requirements
- Annex A (normative) Depollution guidelines
- Annex B (normative) Depollution monitoring
- Annex C (normative) Requirements concerning batches
- Annex D (normative) Determination of recycling and recovery rates
- Specific requirements
- Specific requirements for the treatment of CRT display appliances
- Specific requirements for the treatment of flat panel displays
- Specific requirements for the treatment of lamps
- Requirements for the collection, transportation, storage, handling and treatment of household cooling and freezing appliances containing CFC, HCFC or HFC
What is included?
We will provide you with the following documents:
- B 01 Declaration of Intent
- B 02 Eligibility of Treatment Operators
- B 03 Agreement for Treatment Operators
- B 06 Appeal process for Systems and Operators
- The WEEELABEX Standard on treatment
- A 10 Documentation to measure de-pollution performances
- WEEELABEX conformity verification governance
- Questionaire for the evaluation of the course, to be fulfilled at the end of the training
At the end of the course there will be a final comprising evaluation to test the knowledge of the crucial standard requirements and the conformity verification process.