ISO 22301:2012 Lead Implementer Training Course
This training provides the best practice methods to lead an implementation of the standard within a typical organization; and ensure its effectiveness by teaching delegates soft skills such as leadership, management, effective delegation, problem solving and motivation.
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of an ISO 22301:2012 management system
Delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
a) Knowledge of the following quality management principles and concepts -
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Commonly used business continuity management terms and definitions
- The process approach used in international management systems
b) Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of:
- A Business Continuity Management System
- Business Continuity Management System Standards
- Management system audits
- Third party certification
- Explain the role of an implementer in ensuring the successful implementation of a Business Continuity Management System into any organization
- Have the skills to establish, operate, monitor and maintain a Business Continuity Management System
To identify the leadership skills, based on best practice, to lead the implementation of a Management System.
This five day training course includes lunch and drinks. The training and the materials will be provided in English. For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact email@example.com 0031-(0)20-3460780.