AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 Transition Training Course
Gain the knowledge required to successfully transition from 9100:2009 to 9100:2016. Learn about the new ISO high level structure, Annex SL, the changes to ISO 9001, and the differences between 9100:2009 and 9100:2016.
Are you already familiar with 9100:2009 and want to find out about 9100:2016? This comprehensive two day course explores the changes from 9100:2009 to 9100:2016 and by attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Aerospace Quality Management Systems (AQMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of a 9100:2016 transition, as well as 9100 auditors who need to convert to 9100:2016.
You will learn about:
- Key changes resulting from Annex SL, ISO 9001:2015 and 9100:2016
- New and revised terms and definitions
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support in Annex SL
- Key concepts such as risk-based thinking
- IAQG and the background to the changes
- Changes in AQMS specific requirements as a result of transitioning from 9100:2009 to 9100:2016
- Certification timeline
This two days training includes lunches and drinks. The training and the materials will be provided in English. For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031-(0)20-3460780.