BSI Approved EN 9100:2016 Lead Auditor Course
Develop the knowledge and skill required to establish an audit plan and conduct a full audit of an organization's Aerospace Quality Management System (QMS) to AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 (Rev:D).
Gain the confidence to effectively audit an Aerospace QMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Learn how to lead audit the processes of an AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 Aerospace Quality Management System in order to determine conformity and effectiveness.
Using a step-by-step approach, the course commences with establishing a foundation of knowledge in both Aerospace QMS and lead auditing requirements appropriate to the Aviation, Space and Defence (ASD) industries. The course then moves into extensive case study and role play activities, enabling delegates to participate in the appropriate application of this knowledge and develop their auditing skills. Throughout the 5 days, the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up is covered and delegates will produce comprehensive audit reports using industry recommended practices.
Delegates will have direct access to the following standards throughout the course:
- AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 (Rev: D) QMS Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defence Organizations
- ISO 19011:2011 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
- AS 9101F QMS Audit Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defence Organizations
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 Aerospace QMS.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course, however it will help if you have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to define the:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system and its role in helping an organization operate with increased effectiveness, consistency, and customer satisfaction
- Explain the purpose and intent of the ISO 9000 series of standards and how they relate to the applicable Aerospace QMS standards
- Describe the continuing process of development of Aerospace QMS standards and ISO 19011, the impact that these developments may have on the audit process, and the need for auditors to keep up to date
- Describe the seven Quality Management Principles and how they relate to the Aerospace QMS
- Describe the documentation required by the Aerospace QMS and the interrelationships between the quality manual, procedures, quality planning, policy, and objectives
- Explain the intent and requirement of each clause of the Aerospace QMS
- Identify the audit evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to the requirements of the Aerospace QMS
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an entire Aerospace QMS, including process, customer focus, and continual improvement
- Evaluate the differing requirements for Aerospace QMS documentation in a variety of situations and understand the difference between documents and records
- Understand the hierarchy of standards published under the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) umbrella
- Describe the auditor authentication requirements for the applicable Aerospace QMS standards
- Describe IAQG sector scheme requirements for Aerospace QMS certification/registrations programs (see 9104)
- Describe the auditor approval requirements for the applicable Aerospace QMS standards
- Plan and organize all aspects of an Aerospace QMS audit
- Perform all aspects of an Aerospace QMS audit
- Make recommendations on the acceptability of the Aerospace QMS in readiness for a certification audit
- Describe the OASIS database for access to audit data and security (public and private)
This 5-day training course includes lunch and drinks. The training and the materials will be provided in English. For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact email@example.com or 0031-(0)20-3460780
This 5-day training course includes lunch and drinks. The training and the materials will be provided in English. For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031-(0)20-3460780.