CBCI Certification Course
This course teaches you the methods, techniques and approaches used by business continuity professionals worldwide to develop, implement and maintain an effective Business Continuity Management (BCM) programme. This course includes the coveted CBCI Certification exam.
It provides delegates with the opportunity to put the theory into practice through the use of case studies, and to practice answering the type of questions used in the CBCI examination, including taking two mock examinations.
Please note: This course is delivered by Continuity Shop.
Who should attend?
• Those responsible for Business Continuity Management or Organisational
Resilience in their organisation.
• Anyone who would like to gain a formal qualification in Business Continuity
The CBCI Exam is based entirely on your knowledge of the BCI Good Practice
Guidelines, making it required reading for the exam and preceding course. We
recommend reading as much as possible prior to attending.
What will I learn?
• Gain a solid knowledge and understanding of the BCI’s Good Practice Guidelines
• Gain the expertise required to practice business continuity
• Be thoroughly prepared to take the CBCI examination
• Gain practical insight into good business continuity practice
• Benefit from the knowledge of and lessons learned by experienced business
How will I benefit?
The course is split into 6 modules, which are designed both to provide a thorough
revision of Business Continuity best practice, and also to prepare delegates to sit the BCI Certificate exam.
The course will benefit anyone who would like to gain a formal qualification in
Business Continuity Management. The course and exam are best suited to those
who already have some practical knowledge of and experience in BC.
- Course notes
- CBCI certification, should you pass the exam.