BIM PAS 1192 Part 6: Health and Safety Training Course
This course will help you obtain the benefits of structured health and safety information and its digital information exchange amongst design/supply chain and the client/operator.
The importance of clear Asset Information Requirements and a checkable digital Plan of Work will be emphasized.
Who should attend?
Clients, designers, construction, commissioning and facility managers charged with delivering health and safety, within a collaborative or BIM level 2 project.
Delegates looking to attend this course should have management engagement with project and portfolio activities.
What will I learn?
You will gain the knowledge of:
- BIM and structured collaboration
- The roles of the key participants in health and safety information
- The relationship between PAS 1192 part 6 and other documents
- The structure of the PAS
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Integrate health and safety and BIM
- Manage collaborative sharing of health and safety information
- Manage health and safety information in document, BIM and COBie format
- Detailed training course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate