Information Security Management System (ISMS): Lead Implementer ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Be confident that you can efficiently meet stakeholder expectations with a robust Information Security Management System (ISMS). Work with our world-class information security trainers on our Lead Implementer Training Course to ensure your ISMS is ISO 27001 compliant.
By training with us you will gain an internationally recognized qualification that enables you to implement exceptional information security management standards in your organization. In becoming a lead implementer you can also set the highest standard of data protection tailored to your organization.
You will also take away sound knowledge of ISO 27001, the ISMS framework, how best to apply this.
Who should attend?
- Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO/IEC 27001 into an organization.
- Designed for those with information security responsibility
- Those planning to lead and implement a system, or new to managing a system
- Anyone working within information security, including consultants
You should have a basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27002:2013, as well as an understanding of the key principles of an ISMS.
We also recommend that you have an awareness of generic risk assessments and basic understanding of information security principles and terminology.
Some delegates on this course will have already attended our Information Security Management System (ISMS) Requirements of ISO 27001:2013 or Information Security Management System (ISMS) Implementing ISO/IEC 27001:2013 course.
We also recommend delegates have an understanding of the risk assessment approach currently employed in their organizations, should one exist.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- What is information security management (ISM)
- Why ISM is important to an organization
- The benefits of ISM
- The background of ISO/IEC 27001/2
- The key concepts and principles of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- The terms and definitions used
- The main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Identify a typical framework for implementing ISO/IEC 27001 following the PDCA cycle
- Conduct a base line review of the organizations current position with regard to ISO/IEC 27001
- Interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 from an implementation perspective in the context of their organization
- Implement key elements of ISO/IEC 27001
- Explain the concepts of leadership, elements of project management, managing organizational change, skill sharing and support/motivation during the implementation
- Complete the Lead Implementer ISO/IEC 27001 Certificate Exam
- It's a 5-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English
- The standard ISO 27001 isn’t into the training price included. However, during the training course, a loan copy of the standard will be available.
- Lunch and drinks are included.
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31-(0)20 346 07 83.