CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course (17903)
Gain the confidence to effectively audit an EMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable model by transforming existing auditor knowledge and skills to ISO 14001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective EMS audits in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful environmental management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS audit and how to satisfy third-party certification. You’ll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an EMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances environmental performance.
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 and the key principles of an EMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 14001:2015 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an Internal or Lead Auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
Delegates will be able to:
- Have the knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO14001
- Explain the purpose and benefits of an EMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Have the skills to initiate, plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an environmental management system in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
ISO 14001:2015 learning path and combination discount
The IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor learning path is modular. This means you can follow the training in all combinations. We recomment the following order:
Besides this lead auditor course, are the following training courses also part of the ISO 14001 learning:
1. Requirements - € 590,-
2. Implementation - € 990,-
3. Internal Auditor - € 990,-
4. Lead Auditor - € 2.495,-
Attending several training courses of a learning path is associated with special discounts.
|Combination training 1 + 2||€ 1.480||€ 100|
|Combination training 1 + 3||€ 1.480||€ 100|
|Combination training 1 + 4||€ 2.910||€ 175|
|Combination training 1 + 2 + 3||€ 2.345||€ 225|
|Combination training 1 + 2 + 3 + 4||€ 4.665||€ 400|
In-house training course
If more employees need to understand, implement, audit, your management system, training can be delivered at your location. Based on your learning needs we could provide a customized in-house training course for your team.
For more information about this course and / or the possibilities of an in-house training for your organization, please contact our training team via 020-346 0780 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Lead Auditor is an intensive training course and will be completed by an official BSI exam
- It's a 5-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English
- The standard ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011:2018 aren’t into the training price included However, during the training course, a loan copy of the standards will be available
- Lunch and drinks are included
- There is a requirement for delegates to undertake some evening preparation or assignments on days 1-4 (Approximately 2-3 hours)
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted, please contact email@example.com or call +31-(0)20 346 0780.