Statistical Process Control (SPC) Training Course
This one-day course provides an overview of the methodology used to evaluate a process using statistical methods, and using this information to evaluate and take action on both the process and the output from the process.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in verifying new manufacturing processes, ongoing process control and process improvement.
You should be able to demonstrate the following minimum competencies prior to attending the course:
- Applicable ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements related to the scope of your audit
This can be obtained through attendance of either our IATF 16949 Transition Seminar, Transition OR Requirements Training Course (or equivalent)
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify and select the appropriate control chart as defined in the Statistical Process Control reference manual
- Calculate Cp/Cpk and Pp/Ppk
- Calculate control limits
- Identify out of control conditions
have the skill to:
- Implement control charts to evaluate process performance and process capability
- Analyse information regarding process performance and process capability
Identify actions on the process to maintain performance or capability
- It's a 1-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English
- Lunch and drinks are included.
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031-(0)20-3460780.