Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) Training Course
TThis one-day course provides an overview of the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), and the generic PPAP process requirements for production parts as defined in the Production Part Approval reference manual.
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for the submission of parts to customer(s) for production approval. and those involved in the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process
You should be able to demonstrate the following minimum competencies prior to attending the course:
- IATF 16949:2016 Requirements Training Course OR
- IATF 16949:2016 Transition Training Course
IATF 16949 core tools, FMEA, SPC, APQP & Control Plan Methodology, and MSA (as this course is the culmination of all these tools)
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
have the knowledge to:
- Identify PPAP submission requirements including customer-specifics
- Recognize when customer notification and submission is required
- Explain submission and levels of evidence required for each levels
- Determine documented information (records) to be retained and retention times
have the skills to:
- Determine and agree PPAP notification and submission requirements with the customer
- Prepare and submit a PPAP to meet customer-specific requirements
Review a PPAP submission for completion of all PPAP process requirements
- It's a 1-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English
- Lunch and drinks are included.
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031-(0)20-3460780.