Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Training Course
This one-day course provides an overview both the of the methodology used to develop design and process FMEA is line with the methods specified in the Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis reference manual (Potential Failure Mode and Effect Analysis Fourth Edition); detailing the critical steps to identify and mitigate product and process risks.
Spring discount: double combination discount
BSI usually offers a combination discount when you combine several training courses within a learning path. Are you registering for multiple training courses in May 2020? Then we offer a double combination discount. This offer applies to both the classroom training courses and our online training courses from Connected Learning Live. Register here >
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in product and process development activities, either as a team member or leading the activities, IATF 16949 auditors, anyone interested in learning more about FMEA, and anyone involved in the implementation of IATF 16949.
You should be able to demonstrate the following minimum competencies prior to attending the course:
- Applicable ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements related to the scope of your audits
This can be obtained through attendance of either out IATF 16949 Transition Seminar, Transition OR Requirements Training Course (or equivalent)
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the activities involved in the development of an FMEA
- Identify failure modes and apply risk rankings using the severity, occurrence and detection ranking tables defined in the Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis reference manual
- Assign risk priority numbers (RPN) to each failure mode identified
- Determine actions to reduce or eliminate high RPN’s
have the skills to:
- Become a productive member of a product or process design team
- Apply the steps involved for a successful FMEA
- It's a 1-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English
- Lunch and drinks are included.
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031-(0)20-3460780.