Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) Training Course
This one-day course provides an overview of Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA), and the approaches used to analyse both attribute and variable measurements systems defined in the Measurement Systems Analysis reference manual.
Spring discount: double combination discount
BSI usually offers a combination discount when you combine several training courses within a learning path. Are you registering for multiple training courses in May 2020? Then we offer a double combination discount. This offer applies to both the classroom training courses and our online training courses from Connected Learning Live. Register here >
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend?
Anyone supporting the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process especially those involved in gage design, process measurement and initial process studies to support new product and process introduction.
You should be able to demonstrate the following minimum competencies prior to attending the course:
- IATF 16949:2016 Requirements Training Course OR
- IATF 16949:2016 Transition Training Course
By the end of the course delegates will be able to :
- Identify the correct measurement systems analysis tool to use when evaluating measurement systems
- Identify whether a measurement system is acceptable for its intended use
- Identify the different sources of variation present in a measurement system
- Identify, stability, bias, linearity, repeatability and reproducibility
have the skills to:
- Analyse both variable and attribute gages
- Conduct stability studies, bias studies and linearity studies
- Conduct repeatability and reproducibility (GR&R) studies on variable measurement systems
- Conduct measurement systems study on attribute measurement systems using risk analysis methods
For more information about this course and / or the possibilities of an in-house training for your organization, please contact our training team via 020-3460780 or send an email to email@example.com.
Do you prefer the convenience of online training? BSI now also offers online training via an interactive virtual platform.
- It's a 1-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English
- Lunch and drinks are included.
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031-(0)20-3460780.