IATF 16949:2016 training | Core Tools for Internal Auditors
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting possibly in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. The automotive sector requires internal auditors to demonstrate minimum competencies. This includes understanding of applicable core tool requirements, related to the scope of the audit.
This course develops the necessary knowledge and skills to ensure that you can assess and report on the effective implementation of core tools within your organization. You’ll learn how to audit the core tools effectively, and give meaningful feedback through audit reporting and audit follow-up activities.
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an IATF 16949:2016 Automotive Quality Management System (AuQMS).
You should be able to demonstrate the following minimum competencies prior to attending the course:
- Completed our ‘IATF 16949:2016 Quality Management Systems Internal Auditor Training Course’, or equivalent
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
learn about the core tools and how to audit them, namely:
• Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
• APQP and Control Plan Methodology (APQP)
• Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
• Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
• Statistical Process Control (SPC)
have the skills to:
• Audit each of the core tools effectively
• Ensure accurate and effective audit feedback
For more information about this course and / or the possibilities of an in-house training for your organization, please contact our training team via 020-3460780 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It's a 1-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English
- Lunch and drinks are included.
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact email@example.com or 0031-(0)20-3460780.