Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Control Plan Methodology Training Course
This one-day course provides an overview of the tools, procedures and reporting requirements specified in the Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plan reference manual (APQP and Control Plan Second Edition AIAG); detailing the critical steps in the Product Quality Planning Cycle and the role of the control plan(s).
Online training courses: Connected Learning Live
You can attend this training course classroom based and online. Do you prefer the convenience of an online training course? View here for the available dates or read more about Connected Learning Live.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in APQP activities (either as a team member or leading the activities) or anyone interested in learning more about APQP, and anyone involved in the implementation of IATF 16949.
You should be able to demonstrate the following minimum competencies, prior to the attendance of this training course:
• The knowledge to explain ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
• Identify the activities involved in the APQP process
• Explain the APQP process steps in detail and how they apply to different organizations
• Explain and discuss examples of Control Plans for different applications/scenarios
Delegates will have the skills to:
• Become a productive member of a product quality planning team
• Apply the steps involved for a Product Quality Planning Cycle
For more information about this course and / or the possibilities of an in-house training for your organization, please contact our training team via 020-3460780 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you prefer the convenience of online training? BSI now also offers online training via an interactive virtual platform.
- It's a 1-day course
- The training and materials will be provided in English
- Lunch and drinks are included.
For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact email@example.com or 0031-(0)20-3460780.