Introduction to ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems
Gain a solid understanding of the global standard ISO 22000:2005 with our Introduction to Food Safety Management Systems training course. Understand how you can use your ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System to reduce organizational risk and enhance client confidence.
This one-day course teaches you about the various clauses contained in ISO 22000:2005 standard and the benefits of having it implemented in your organization. Our experienced tutors will go through ISO 22000 in detail, assisting you to understand the importance of a Food Safety Management System in reducing food safety risks.
This comprehensive overview will assist your organization in producing safe, quality food products that meet specifications and customer requirements.
Who should attend?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
Any individual requiring knowledge of ISO 22000 and food safety systems
Any individual who is looking to understand the benefits of a food safety management system in their organization
Those who are looking to implement a food safety management system in their organization
What will I learn?
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 within the context of your company
- Learn about the specific clauses within the standard
- Understand how to undertake performance improvement of the food safety system
- Establish the importance of ISO documentation
- Gain an overview of our assessment and certification procedures
How will my organization benefit?
- Give your organisation the competitive edge globally through improved food safety standards
- Share the understanding of the importance of food safety standards in your organization
- Gain an awareness of food safety management systems based on ISO 22000
- Maintain and improve your organization’s food safety protocols
- Reduce your business risk
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)