ISO 45001 Requirements and Implementation training course
ISO 45001 Requirements and Implementation training courseLevel Understanding Duration 3 days Available to book: Instructor led training £2065 + VAT View dates and book now Available to quote: In-house Request a quote
This BSI training course combines the ISO 45001 Requirements and Implementation stages of your learning. It gives you a framework for occupational health and safety management (OH&S) in your organization by creating a healthy workplace, preventing injuries, and improving performance.
Delivered over three days, either live online or in a classroom, this course covers best practice for implementing a management system based on ISO 45001. Before attending the course, you’ll need to read and understand the standard, which is available in the BSI shop. You’ll learn why an OH&S management system is so important, the background, structure, and main requirements of ISO 45001 and a typical framework to implement it.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to conduct a baseline review of where your organization is with ISO 45001 and how to implement key concepts to move forwards.
How will you benefit?
- Gain in-depth knowledge of ISO 45001 requirements
- Develop the confidence to explain and apply this knowledge in your organization
- Be able to carry out a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Understand how to implement the main requirements of the standard
- Gain an internationally recognized BSI training certificate
Delegates will have the knowledge to explain:
- What is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
- Why an OH&S MS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of ISO 45001 and its intended outcome
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of ISO 45001
- The main requirements of ISO 45001
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 45001 following the PDCA cycle
- Key concepts and requirements of ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
- The benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective OH&S MS
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization's current position with regard to ISO 45001
- Implement key concepts of ISO 45001
- Implement key requirements of ISO 45001
Those who are responsible for the implementation of an ISO 45001 management system.
Prerequisites: There are no formal prerequisites, however, it will be useful for delegates to read the standard before attending the course. You may wish to bring your own copy to make notes on. This can be obtained from the BSI Shop.
- Detailed course notes provided
- Implementation toolkit
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.