Food Fraud VACCP
You’ll learn methodologies for risk assessment, including VACCP (Vulnerability Assessment Critical Control Point). You’ll learn to protect the authenticity of your ingredients and products through a systematic risk assessment of your supply chain and business to identify where controls may be required to minimize and mitigate a food fraud.
Who should attend?
Senior management, technical / quality assurance, engineering, production and operations, purchasing and supply distribution
What will I learn and how will I benefit?
- Supply Chain Vulnerability Risk Assessment through VACCP (Vulnerability Assessment Critical Control Point)
- Different types of risk assessment methodologies
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of VACCP
- Apply risk-based methodologies to determine significant threats
- Develop practical skills and confidence to implement VACCP