Food Fraud VACCP
You’ll learn methodologies for risk assessment, including VACCP (Vulnerability Assessment Critical Control Point). You’ll learn to protect the authenticity of your ingredients and products through a systematic risk assessment of your supply chain and business to identify where controls may be required to minimize and mitigate a food fraud.
Who should attend?
Senior management, technical / quality assurance,
engineering, production and operations, purchasing and
What will I learn and how will I benefit?
- Understand the intent and benefits of Root Cause Analysis
- Interpret key concepts of different RCA methodologies to select the most appropriate methodology for different types of non-conformities
- Identify the steps to implement a formal RCA process
- By the end of this course, you’ll be able to transfer the knowledge into operational practices which apply the process of RCA and to implement RCA systems in your organization
- You’ll get real-world examples of best practice to bring back to your organization