Food Fraud VACCP via Virtual Classroom
You’ll learn methodologies for risk assessment, including VACCP (Vulnerability Assessment Critical Control Point). You’ll learn to protect the authenticity of your ingredients and products through a systematic risk assessment of your supply chain and business to identify where controls may be required to minimize and mitigate a food fraud.
Our virtual classroom course offers you the convenience of attending training from the comfort of your home or office while still having the benefit of interacting with the tutor and other attendees in a live session.
Who should attend?
Senior management, technical / quality assurance, engineering, production and operations, purchasing and supply distribution
What will I learn and how will I benefit?
- Supply Chain Vulnerability Risk Assessment through VACCP (Vulnerability Assessment Critical Control Point)
- Different types of risk assessment methodologies
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of VACCP
- Apply risk-based methodologies to determine significant threats
- Develop practical skills and confidence to implement VACCP