Food Defence TACCP
Food Defence, also known as TACCP, Threat Assessment Critical Control Point is a methodology to identify and control unique threats to your business, process and products. This course will provide you with the knowledge to work in a Food Defence
(TACCP) team to proactively minimize the impact of a deliberate
attack to your business.
Who should attend?
- Senior management, technical / quality assurance, engineering, production and operations, purchasing and supply distribution
What will I learn?
- TACCP (Threat Assessment Critical Control Point as described in PAS 96:2014 )
- Different types of risk assessment methodologies
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of TACCP
- Apply risk-based methodologies to determine significant threats
- Develop practical skills and confidence to implement TACCP