Writing Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions
This one day course provides you with the knowledge and skills to prepare user-friendly, effective, clear and concise policies, procedures, work instructions and other management system documentation. You will learn about the varied types, styles, formats and intended audiences of different documentation, their advantages and disadvantages and get practice in writing documents. ISO standards require your organizations policies and procedures to be correlated with your management system.
Who should attend?
- Management system managers, representatives and coordinators
- Functional managers and supervisors
- Anyone responsible for ensuring that critical information is documented
- Anyone writing policies and procedures
What will I learn and how will I benefit?
- The critical components of effective documentation
- How to prepare and improve management system documentation
- The different types, styles and formats of documentation
- What the ISO management system standards require of documentation
- How to undertake a document review
- Standardized methodology for document preparation