Quality is defined as constant conformity to the expectation of the customers in an organization. Others define quality as excellence, absolute best, value, etc. When quality is defined in accordance with organizations, it is the organization that has to survey and classify how quality is defined and perceived by their customers so that they can work towards meeting these expectations.
This awareness course will help you understand what quality is, why it’s important, the role of the management system, and the part that each staff member plays to achieve the management system's objectives and ensure conformity.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
BSI’s on-demand courses are market-leading and available 24/7. Developed by top subject matter experts, they contain the same high-quality content you will find in our tutor-led training, but with the added benefit of being able to learn at your own pace and at any time.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand what is meant by quality
- Appreciate why quality is important to your organization
- Recognize some of the issues associated with quality
- Identify how you can support your organization’s quality efforts
This course is ideal for all staff, especially those who are within scope of an ISO 9001 management system
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand why quality is important
- Describe what quality is
- Understand why quality matters to your organization
- Describe what quality management system (QMS) is
- Identify the benefits of and implications of non-conformance to a quality management system
- Understand how your role helps your organization achieve its management system objectives and conformance
- This is an online, interactive on-demand course.
- The course content is both detailed and engaging, with explanations, activities, and knowledge checks to enhance your learning.
- Duration 30 minutes
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.