This ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor training course offers a comprehensive overview of ISO 9001:2015. It looks in depth at internationally recognized auditing standards.
Using innovative techniques to make the most of this step on your learning journey, you will develop skills to plan, carry out, measure, and follow up an ISO 9001:2015 audit. With support from expert tutors, you’ll gain a firm understanding of the latest developments while building on what you already know about ISO 9001:2015.
With your new skills, you’ll be able to perform first, second and third-party quality management system audits, in line with ISO 900:2015 and ISO 19011:2018.
The course is available in a face-to-face classroom over five days
How will I benefit?
- Understand the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Build relationships with stakeholders by managing processes that comply with the latest requirements
- Gain the confidence to lead and manage a team of internal auditors
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
On completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Explain the purpose of:
- A QMS
- QMS standards
- Management system audit
- Third-party certification
- Business benefits
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a QMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
Have the skills to:
- Report, and
- Follow-up an audit of a QMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
- A loan copy of the standard for use during the course
- Gain comprehensive training notes
- Gain an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
You should already have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 requirements, and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements course, or equivalent. It will also help if you have attended an internal auditor course, or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.