This BSI ISO 9001:2015 requirements training course teaches you the key terms, definitions, and foundations of ISO 9001:2015, so you can better meet customer needs.
This is an excellent introduction to the principles of quality standards for anyone involved in the establishment, implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system (QMS). Set against the backdrop of today’s competitive and demanding consumer environment, the course covers concepts that include risk-based thinking, process approach, plan-do-check-act, and the seven management principles. In this step on your learning journey with BSI, you will also learn about the structure of this standard, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards.
Available as in-person training or self-paced, e-learning, this ISO 9001:2015 requirements training course helps you to put quality at the heart of your organization. You will gain a thorough understanding of ISO 9001:2015, equipped for continuous improvement and long-term quality success.
How will I benefit?
- Identifying the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Understanding the structure of an effective QMS and how it applies to your organization
- Knowing how to manage quality, drive improvement, and better retain customers
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Those looking to understand the benefits of implementing a quality management system in their organization
- Those starting a career in quality management
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 within the context of your company
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act and 7 management principles
- Developing and implementing an effective ISO 9001:2015 quality framework
- Advance your professional development by gaining a Certificate of Attainment from a globally recognized training body
- A loan copy of the standard for use during the course
- Gain comprehensive training notes
- Gain an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Delegates can take the Requirements online exam after completing the course to validate the knowledge they learnt on the course and receive a certificate of attainment.